Paragon Laser Systems, a division of Kansa Technology, LLC has a job opportunity for its rapidly
expanding Laser Machine Sales Division. We are willing to train the right employment candidate. If
you are interested in an employment opportunity with our Company, please mail resume to the
address above, or email your resume to the attention of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Job Description: Sales Engineer
Sales Engineer Job Purpose: Serve customers by identifying their specific needs and engineering solutions and/or adaptations of products, equipment, and/or services to fulfill those customer driven requirements.
Sales Engineer Job Duties:
• Combine technical knowledge with sales skills to accurately identify customer requirements.
• Provide technical and non-technical support to clients or other staff members regarding the use,
operation, and maintenance of equipment.
• Establish new accounts and service existing accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call activities.
• Prepare cost estimates by evaluating and/or preparing engineering technical drawings, plans, and
related customer documents; consulting with engineers, and other professional and technical
• Must be able to communicate effectively to both business and technical users.
• Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer
satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
• Gain customer acceptance by demonstrating equipment operations through on-site sales
• Meet regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects.
• Maintain records of customer communication and sales activity in CRM and established internal
• Attend trade shows and seminars to promote products or to learn about industry developments.
• Prepare sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and
engineering / application requirements.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending tradeshows, conferences, training sessions and reviewing professional publications.
• Assist in the design of custom products to fulfill customer requirements.
• Diagnose problems with installed equipment.
• Maintain sales forecasting reports.
• B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field is strongly preferred.
• 3-5+ years relevant experience in industrial equipment sales preferred.
• Self-motivated with a proven track record in sales and knowledge of technology a plus.
• Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written responses to emails, RFQs, and when submitting reports.
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
• Moderate travel.